Hawaii ActivitiesExplore things to do in Hawaii with our top activities. Choose anything from adrenaline filled adventures to serene sightseeing excursions around the island. There are a variety of experiences available for a wide range of travelers and tastes.
Top Oahu Activities
Home to the bustling city of Honolulu and Waikiki Beach, the island of Oahu is your gateway to Hawaii, and its attractions are plentiful. We can help you find the perfect tours, day trips and adventures to make your Oahu vacation truly memorable.
- USS Arizona Memorial - Hawaii's #1 attraction, including historic World War II landmarks in Pearl Harbor and Honolulu
- Germaine's Hawaiian Luau - A Polynesian show delivered to you at the ocean's edge, under the stars and palm trees
- Hawaiian Parasail Experience - The original and longest-running parasail company, with over 30 years of service to these islands
Top Maui Activities
The island of Maui captivates visitors with its astounding natural beauty and an endless array of things to do. Enjoy Maui's pristine beaches to the fullest with activities such as snorkeling, surf lessons and parasailing.
- Maui Princess Dinner Cruise - Watch the stars come out over the ocean on an "open-air" upper dining deck
- Road to Hana - Settle in for sweeping coastal scenery along the Hana Highway, as you wind your way by bamboo jungles, roadside fruit stands and other slices of Maui life
- Molokini Turtle Cruise - Molokini snorkeling is truly a unique experience with spectacular visibility up to 150 feet in a pristine setting
Top Kauai Activities
Kauai can be a thrill-seekers' playground or an island of serenity. Kauai offers action packed zipline adventures to peaceful cruises along the majestic Na Pali Coast and everything in between.
- Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau - Four generations of the Smith family continue to honor the tradition of the most famous of Hawaiian celebrations
- Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour - View spectacular Hanapepe Valley, “Jurassic Falls”, Waimea Canyon – the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, Na Pali Coast and Mt Wai'ale'ale
- Na Pali Sightseeing Sunset Dinner Cruise - Cruise along Kauai's scenic coast as the evening light brings a special magic to Na Pali
Top Big Island Activities
None of the Hawaiian Islands embodies the spirit of adventure quite as fully as the Island of Hawaii, also known as Hawaii's Big Island. Home to Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes; a must-see attraction at the heart of Volcanoes National Park.
- Haleo Luau - Dine on a lavish Hawaiian buffet alongside the waters where manta rays gather, whales breach and the sights and sounds of Polynesia combine to create an evening to remember
- Two Hour Waikoloa Big Island Spectacular - Voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World's Best Helicopter Thrill”
- Kealakekua Bay Morning Snorkel Cruise - Experience this award winning snorkel cruise to historic Kealakekua Bay