Find Your Real Hawaii!For over 60 years, Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays has brought lovers, adventurers and sun worshippers to the beaches of Hawaii. Catch a wave on the North Shore. See the Green Flash. Watch the sunrise from the rim of Diamond Head Crater. Like no other place in the world - this is the real Hawaii.
Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays Best Deals
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & SpaWhy We Love It:
- Location, Location, Location – Set in the heart of Waikiki Beach next to Diamond Head, you’re in a prime place to explore Honolulu’s top attractions, including Pearl Harbor, the zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and more.
- Queensbreak Amenity Deck – Overlooking Waikiki’s most famous surf break, this expansive outdoor oasis offers three distinct spaces for fun and leisure, including a family-friendly play area, restaurant with live entertainment, and an adults-only section with private cabanas.
- Hawaiian Heritage – Located on the footprint of Queen Lili‘uokalani’s historic summer homes, this resort pays homage to its storied past with historic displays and gracious Hawaiian hospitality.
The Twin FinWhy We Love It:
- The Ocean Calls – Head to Kuhio Beach Park, just across the street from the hotel. Here, a reef creates a calm swimming area for families on one side and a break for surfers on the other.
- A Tranquil Retreat – The hotel is located on the quiet Diamond Head side of Waikiki so you can enjoy peaceful moments just a short walk from the vibrant urban scene of Kalakaua Avenue and unique dining experiences at Kapahulu Avenue.
- Room for Everyone – You’ll find accommodation options to suit virtually every need, from comfortable guest rooms perfect for couples and solo travelers, to 3-bedroom suites that offer families the dual benefits of togetherness and space.
Aston Kaanapali Shores, MauiWhy We Love It:
- Maui nō ka ‘oi (Maui is Best) – Discover for yourself why Kaanapali Beach was once named America’s Best Beach
- Best of Both Worlds – Enjoy the comforts and conveniences of a condominium with the amenities of a full-service resort and suites as large as 2,000 square feet
- Great Value on Maui – Up to four people can stay in a one-bedroom suite and up to six people in a two-bedroom suite at no additional charge.
- Cultural Activities Included – Experience opportunities to learn hula, lei making and more plus a weekly Polynesian Revue.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Hawaii IslandWhy We Love It:
- Aloha Active Travelers – The Island of Hawaii is BIG on opportunities to explore. Hike Kilauea, watch the lava flow at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, visit the black sands of Punalu‘u Beach and so much more.
- Ample Onsite Opportunities, Too – Embrace the Aloha Spirit at the Sunset Luau, perfect your golf game with two championship courses, and revive at the tranquil Mandara Spa.
- Make a Splash – Three sparkling pools offer endless fun in the sun, including a children’s pool, another with a twisting waterslide and a separate infinity pool for tranquil moments.